My Lord! Open up for me my heart. And ease for me my task. And untie the knot of my tongue.
That they may understand my speech.

Qur'an - 20:25-28

Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo Day

So not only did our tiny class have trouble convincing the photographer that we seriously only had 9 people, we didn't get seats!


PREJUDICE!


As in, they didn't bother letting us squash onto one of the benches. It was just like: stand up, in a row, right in the middle of nowhere, that's good....

Click.

Ok.


It was kinda funny. The guy was all like, 'Sayyy whaaat? Only 9 of you? Seriously, no time for jokes!' Hey, and I didn't even smile! On the single shot! You know I can't smile on cue, but the lady didn't make me. Awesome lady. Oh, what's not funny is being the shortest. But, compared to the shorties in the other classes, I guess I'm ok.


Poptimism.
(:


Drew ballerinas in art... when the teacher wasn't looking. Missed out on French 'cause of the photos, which is good, my mark for the letter to Amelie will be delayed. Oh, you know the first thing S said when Mrs K said our writing task was to write a letter to Amelie? He said; 'Is she hot?'


Boys.
^^


Lit... we finished the A Streetcar Named Desire movie. Star thinks I'm like Blanche. In the sense we're both psycho? Yeah. Oh, what is it with everyone wanting to know what superhero power you'd want these days? I mean, I asked Danny, I got asked in Get Smart, I think Star, Sabrina and I discussed it, and my sister asked me this morning.


Well, I might as well say that I'd love to be able to fly.


Ohhh, the homework is starting to pile up! Nuu! I've got so many SACs and tests coming up. I'm going to cry. Mentally.


ATM:


Writing: The Faux Princess. Slow and steady! Remember that! Ok, but I think I like action stuff better...
Listening to: Out of Sight. Outlandish. Me! That song was meant for meeeee!
Reading: The Rosie Black Chronicles: Genesis. Lara Morgan. I'm going to be starting it, 'cause I finished Arty.
Feeling: Dread. Homework. Does that not say it all?


My new song words...


Say what you want but
You all alone and all the time it's hard to see love
Probably some teen stuff
I know you want mine
'cause I ain't got the time
We scratch the surface some other time, a'ight?
Speaking of which I heard a rumor going around about ya
Oh I'm sorry if it sounds feels like I'm bothering ya
Why keep it all inside?
It's like dying alive
Quiet water runs deep
It shows in your eyes
Peace in,
Laila

1 comment:

  1. WHATLOL!
    And for once, I think I'm going to like my photo. Last year, I looked awful and like a guy with pimples everywhere......
    BUT THIS YEAR!
    I was actually SMILING.
    I think. D:

    ReplyDelete

Meow.