WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I don't like haircuts! I hate haircuts! And I swear she's like 'ok, done, honey' six times and she kept on cutting! I've lost a kilo just because of the stuff that's been cut off! She's mad, I tell you, mad!!
Ok, I exaggerate. Aunty F's not that bad. I just don't like haircuts. But I'll optimistically say that at least I still have hair on my head. I'm not, like, bald. And I'll just sing 'I Am Not My Hair' to make myself happy.
^^
So, what else has happened?
Oh yeah, this morning, my daddy forgot to pick me up from taekwondo. Gah, this has happened so many times now I've stopped getting insulted :/
Yesterday, Aiza came over with the older sister to... 'study'? Well, basically, our parents were going to a fundraising dinner and we didn't wanna go, and our older sisters are 'VCE kids' so they have to be home and doing work... and we did 'homework'. I did! Like, I finished French. And Aiza did stuff too.
And ok, maybe we watched half of The Golden Compass and also Monster-in-Law (btw, did you know 'mother-in-law' is an anagram of 'woman Hitler'?) but we so did work too. Sort of.
That was fun. What else? I should go back to Friday... class was awesome! We got so off track with this and that... and I learned that Islamically, my name is.. oh wait, I'll just use the anagram name. So my anagram name would be, Islamically, 'Laila, the illegitimate daughter of 'N', daughter of Mysis'. Ohmigosh, isn't that funny? I'm illegitimate. Mama, what have you been up to? *wink*wink**nudge*nudge*.
Kidding.
Ok, because I've been saying I would show Sam for ages, I'm going to put the photos I took in Malaysia here. Not all of them. Just some. Here goes...
:)
Ok, ATM:
Writing: The Faux Princess. Well, nothing much, but I'ma write after this.
Listening to: Hear Me. Kelly Clarkson. I'm not sad right now, but if I was I think this song would hit home.
Reading: Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex. Eoin Colfer. Who am I kidding? I still haven't started it!
Feeling: Bouncy. I ate sugar.
Song right now...
I'm restless and wild
I fall, but I try
I need someone to understand
Can you hear me?
I'm lost in my thoughts
And baby I've fought
For all that I've got
Can you hear me?
Hear me
I'm cryin' out
I'm ready now
Turn my world upside down
Find me
I'm lost inside the crowd
It's getting loud
I need you to see
I'm screaming for you to please
Hear me
Peace in, Laila










No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow.