My Lord! Open up for me my heart. And ease for me my task. And untie the knot of my tongue.
That they may understand my speech.

Qur'an - 20:25-28

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Egg

My aunty had her baby! Beautiful, healthy boy that I have yet to see....


... but still.


XD


Today was fantabulous, though I am so tired. Beginning of the day... math. I got the second highest for the maths test! Yeshhh! But obviously my mother has to do the whole 'who got first?' thing, which made me temporarily upset. But, like getting forgotten, I've come to accept that my mother will never be satisfied.


Moving on. The rest of the day was fine. Bio, we did a prac with agar jelly dipped in acid. Eric is out to poison me. Well, yeah, and I'm out to stab him. It all started when he offered me cake, and it makes life interesting and confusing.


Lit oral... was ok. No major screw ups or successes. Got up, did it, didn't die, sat down. Over and done with. Life goes on.


French was funny as usual. J was telling Mrs K that no one checks their mail every single day anymore, because everyone's on Facebook. I'm pretty sure she was being sarcastic or something, but anyway, Mrs K replied with 'that's so lame', which is pretty lame in itself, but oh well. And then someone suggested she post our French homework on the FB wall thingo, and S is like: 'Miss, if I get a friend request [from you], I'm going to report you, ok?'


Heheh. Also, she was absent for the last two French lessons, so everyone wanted to know where she had been. Apparently her baby was sick, and then she got sick. K asked what her husband was doing all this time. She replied that he's a doctor. J got all excited, asking her where he's from, how old he is, how many kids she has (keep in mind this is for pure irritation), and Mrs K rolls her eyes and goes 'I suppose you want my address and phone number too?'
Obviously, 87% of the class go 'YES!'
And they put forward more questions, and she says: 'How about what I'm making for dinner tonight?'
You get my drift. That banter was hilarious.
^^


Then I get home, and my usual cycle is thrown in a spin... basically, Hala and Hiba spent (and were going to continue spending) the day at our place. My mama had been looking after them all day, so I decided to give her a break and take over.


Mannnn, Hali may have the most adorable eyes and whatnot, but she is one stubborn baby. I had the frustrating job of trying to feed her... I put on Anastasia (heart it forever), fake cried, fake begged, fake laughed, attempted trickery, threats and bribes, and I still could not get that princess to open her mouth for one mouth of food.
Tiring!


I got a break, going to taekwondo. Coach seemed to be a in a bad mood, you could just tell I guess. So it was a bit of a blegh session, not that bad, but not as good as usual.


Came home, back to Hali and Hiba. Hiba was so good, she ate and listened and everything. Hala was going through the I-want-my-daddy phase, and it was practically heartbreaking watching her cry. So I read a dozen books, pointing out the same pictures over and over again. Got on Youtube and endured watching the Cadbury Chocolate egg videos ten times, and Lumpy the Heffalump, and Dora, and a gazillion nursery rhymes.


I'm so beat.


But I took some adorable pictures... Just look at Hali's eyes... and Hiba's smile... and my little sisters as gangster ninjas!
XD










Heheh...


:P


ATM:


Writing: The Faux Princess. Ok, not much progress, but these last few days have been busy. I plan on writing some shorts for contests...
Reading: The Rosie Black Chronicles: Genesis. Lara Morgan. Morning read, folks! I had to skip today though...
Listening to: Worry Ends. Sami Yusuf. Voice to die for.
Feeling: Eggzausted. Like, literally.


And his beautiful words....


When you feel you've lost it all
When you don't know who's your friend or foe
Wonder why you're so alone
Worry ends when faith begins
Don't be sad by what you see
True life has its miseries
One thing's always worked for me
Worry ends when faith begins
Peace in,
Laila

1 comment:

  1. you have awesome french teachers.
    AND YOU ACED YOUR MATH TEST.
    *coughcoughididn't*

    ReplyDelete

Meow.