We had Literature last. Mr A can be such a nutcase. It was soooo funny. He was telling us about the hyper year 7s he used to teach. Basically, on Friday afternoons, after lunch, they'd come in and be completely restless, bouncing, chattering, and not shutting up.
Mr A's solution?
Basically, he'd shut the windows, close the door, and turn on the heater on high. Keep 'summer' in mind.
Ohh yeah.
Someone's like: "That's child abuse, sir!"
And Mr A: "Yeah, it is, and it works."
^^
Before that... bio. Maybe I should say that PE killed me period two. Remember L? Psycho freak of nature sports specimen?
AHH!
At the end of the lesson, we played netball. I don't have specific preferences for positions, it's not my favorite game or anything, so the captain gives me goal defence. Oh my, guess who's goal attack? Yeah. L.
ARR! He freaks me out so much! He can't shoot well, yes, but he runs like a maniac, and everytime I get the ball he shouts, just, shouts, for no other purpose than startling me and making me drop the ball. And maybe just getting a laugh himself. Oh no, I rarely dropped the ball, but, depending on who, I can be scared pretty easily and by the end of PE, not only was I exhausted, but my nerves were on high. Wahhh. I hate him.
And unenthusiastic people disappoint me.
So bio was after that and I was kind of dead and morbid... I drew Jess as a bird. Well, I drew a bird and said it was Jess. She said it was cute so she was ok.
I erased the bird.
Art at the start of the day. Mr B's computer was screwed so we got another prac lesson. I started and rubbed out several pictures and I think I ended up with nothing? But I helped Star draw the ocean, and I talked to Sabrina and drove her insane (with laughter, of course). And... then...
Well, now I'm home.
OHMIGOSH, THAT'S IT!
So remember I missed out on taekwondo yesterday? Yeah? Well, I also happened to miss out on the only lesson so far where soccer was played.
DX
Wahhhh. How could that happen?
Not fair!
ATM:
Writing: The Faux Princess. I started! Uhhuh. I'm just strugging to figure out how to write this. And the title is just a working one.
Listening to: Kaleidoscope Machine. Katie Costello. Heart it.
Reading: Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex. Eoin Colfer. I'm starting that soon!
Feeling: Unstable. Whatever.
Today's song words....
When my night light starts to fail
Or the wind attacks my sails
This little thing makes it worth my while
When there's zombies at my door
I'll sing out like never before
Oh a happy melody
Is all I'll ever need...
Peace in,
Laila
WOAHHHMANTHATSSUCHANAWESOMETITLEOMGOMGOMG!!!
ReplyDeleteYea. Um.
>.>