AIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CHIHUAHA TODAY IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME AND FANTABULOUS AND SUPERCALAFRAGILISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!
...
Um. What happened in school? Nothing happened in school. No, something happened in school 'cause all these other good things happened and um let me think? I... don't know. Uh... I was the only one who did my biology homework.
Moral: Do not eat food upside down. It feels like everything's going up your nose and it gives you a headache. And if you eat sugar like moi, everytime you breathe you can't get the sugary taste out of your... nose? Mouth? For the next twenty minutes, anyway.
:)
Speaking of bio, I saw Mr F's baby!
*squeal*
OhMyGosh, he was such a cuuuuute baby, with big blue eyes and blondie curls and chubby cheeks and soccer uniform... I was superdy stunned 'cause we were walking to the lockers after lunch and he just pops around the corner randomly with his wife and kiddie, and I'm like:
:O
Yeah. And then I say: 'Ohmygosh!'
How original, right? And then Star drags me away and I realise that I have missed out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Baby's gone! Wahhhh!
Yeah, but I said this was a good day. Baby is good. Chamsi came to visit school, also good. Annnnnd...
I
WATCHED
TANGLED!
Dudes! It is one awesome and hilarious and afjaldjhsalkdjfhaafkiernxczxo movie! Indescribable! Phantasmagorical!
I want a frypan!
Uhuh. Sorry. Too high. Uh, oh yeah, I made Anastasia work on my laptop, so at some point I will make Star watch it :) And.... forget it. Oh yeah, Sam's grandma has the same name as mine.
O.o
ATM:
Writing: Paper Moon. Finished it, short thing.
Listening to: Desert Walk. Outlandish. What a party song.
Reading: Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex. Eoin Colfer. Did I mention I've made a morning reading routine?
Feeling: Ditzy. Sorta high too.
Song words of the moment....
Walk like lions
Talk like bedouins
Check my signs
Leave no evidence
Dirty, dirty
East is heavy
Destination
Copenhagen
Peace in,
Laila
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow.