My Lord! Open up for me my heart. And ease for me my task. And untie the knot of my tongue.
That they may understand my speech.

Qur'an - 20:25-28

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Le cavalier bleu

I am now superior to you. Oh yes. I'm a mutant with powers now. I can make the leaves at your feet whip about in circles. I make tornadoes. Take me to your leader.


Basically, I have finally been promoted to Blue Jumper ^^


What I mean to say, in my school, when you're in years 7 - 9 you wear a maroon jumper. When you're in senior school, that is, year 10 onwards, you get a Blue Jumper. Like, it makes me feel old but intimidating too. No, seriously! I've always found the senior school students scary, and now I feel so gangster wearing my Blue Jumper and sauntering about like a snobby cat. It's exhilirating.


(Maybe I slightly exaggerated things... but it's all fun and games, dear, all fun and games)


Nicole asked me tie her laces up today. I used to tie them up for her in year 7. Never mind that it takes me ten years to tie my own, for some reason I was specially selected to do hers and she likes it. So today she decided to bring the good times back xD


Oh my God, in maths, I like, found out what the teacher was doing wrong! It was wicked creepy awesome! And I passed my SAC for bio! Maybe I didn't get the best score, and it was a little disappointing 'cause I knew the answer, I just didn't have time, but the point is: I. Passed.


No freaky resits for me, no siree
;)


I think I'm rushing this 'cause I have taekwondo in 6 minutes. Eh, oh well.


Um.. what else? French. French was funny. Once again, S keeps a running commentary going while the teacher teaches. Like... she's writing...


Les...


S: Oh....


filles...


S: ...no...


[inserttherestofthatsentencehere]...


S: ... you didn't! *gasp*


Like, it was a completely harmless sentence and everything. And now there's 3 minutes to go... O.o Maybe I'll just do this after, yeah? There was more funny stuff in French, but it's kinda like you-have-to-be-there-to-appreciate-it humour. Like, when S got his dictation all right, he insisted on getting a hi-five from the teacher. He walked up to her and stood there and waited until she eventually gave in and gave him one.


2 minutes....


What else? Uhmm.... speaking of bio, well, since Jess is doing it too, she has to do work experience in November as well. Meaning: I get to stalk her to whatever hospital she's gonna do it in. That's what friends are for, love.


Oh, continuing with Jess and bio. Mr A told us to tell anyone who asked that literature is a horrible subject and Mr A is an awful teacher, simply because he didn't want anymore students (but he's awesome, just so you know). Anyway, Jess asked today, and I said he was horrible and awful and like Hitler.


She was like:
O.O


And then Star and I started giggling, and she says: "I didn't know Hitler was so funny."


And I'm like: "Of course he is! He's hilarious! Natural comedian, dude!"


I mean, all you have to do is think of the moustache. Poor Jess. So confused.


Ok, forget that countdown. I didn't go. Why is this posting after the usual time taekwondo ends, then?


Lemme explain. My dad had to go to a funeral. Understandable. But he took the van. My mother drives the van. She does not drive the car because it is a stupid, sensitive, complicated, fragile car that only my daddy loves and knows how to use. Couldn't he have used just a little common sense and taken the car instead?


Oh, right.

Common sense is not so common anymore.
Shoulda listened to the wise person who said that, huh?


So yeah, I used the taekwondo time to walk and run. I'm not skipping out on the very little excercise sessions I do, ok?


>.<


Ok, ATM:


Writing: Planning. I'm going to start today, I swear!
Listening to: Nothing. I kinda rushed this, dudes.
Feeling: Meh. You know.
Reading: Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex. Eoin Colfer. And ok, haven't started it yet, but that's what weekends are for!


And I leave you with the words of a song that I've never heard...


It's only a paper moon
Sailing over a cardboard sea
But it wouldn't be make-believe
If you believed in me

Peace in,
Laila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow.