My Lord! Open up for me my heart. And ease for me my task. And untie the knot of my tongue.
That they may understand my speech.

Qur'an - 20:25-28

Sunday, February 13, 2011

La première...

[The first]


Oh yeahhh, with the beginning of year 10 and certain teachers toughening up, I figured, for said particular subject, I should start Frenching things randomly for a better way to learn.


Now.


Moving on.


I GOT A BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BLAH BLAH BLAHG!


YAY! HASTA LAVISTA! No idea what that means but that's so not the point.
You know what I need right now? The cheerleading team. Too busy stalking down the pirate guy, I guess.

So what am I going to do here?
Ramble on, I suppose. Rant. Sing. Whatever.
No, trust me, I hope to have meaningful or important to-be-taken-seriously stuff, but hey, this is my first post, and I'm allowed a little free reign, right? Besides, Lena's like, forcing me. Oppression, I tell you! GET HERR!

Um, yeah.

Maybe I'll do one of those ATM things. Here goes:

Writing: Planning. For my awesome faux princess story.
Listening to: More Than This. Vanessa Carlton.
Feeling: Bored. Ecstatic. Restless. Everything.


I leave you with the words of a song...

Don't live in forgotten times
May this always remind you
Of the sea under the skies blue looking glass
Let's make this our story
Let's live in the glory
Time, it fades away,
Precious as a song
Cause someday we'll be gone
Peace in,
Laila

2 comments:

  1. You can try catch me, gal, but I'll always have my Bobby Jones on yo tail ^^
    YAY! FIRST BLOG POST!
    This is AWEsah-um! :D :D

    LenaOUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yopu hadn't updated since the last time I was here, so I decided to read your first post instead. Guess what? I am sitting in the library with a French book in hand. :/

    ReplyDelete

Meow.