O.O
:P
Today was the athletics carnival! Our house won! Why? Because we had the Freaky Blue Thing!
Kidding. We won 'cause of our awesome participation and winning. But the Freaky Blue Thing... my sister knows who's in the suit and she says he's very strange. He writes upside down O.o
Ok, ok, athletics carnival. I was gonna enter the 100m (and maybe 200m) because Priya promised we'd do it together... and she didn't come to get me! She ditched me! Ran without me! I would have been more angry, but seeing as we won, it don't matter, right?
But something else is bothering me. My sister's friend, um, Naomi, won 10 events! TEN!! Ten blue ribbons pinned to her shorts, as well as a red ribbon for second in the relay. I also heard she encouraged the whole group to enter. You know what that means? In the end, on her own, she scored over 100 points for our house. We won by less than 100 points. Her contribution was probably the most vital... and yet, when we finished the day with the house meeting, the captains and teacher didn't even mention it. No special applause for her. COME AWN! She was THE MAN!!
Well, I do love watching/participating in running races. I just wish high school wasn't so scary. My sister entered a lot, it being her last year. God, she runs like a grandma. I watched her 800m ... hobble.
Eet wuz helahrius. Even she admits it.
Um... I have a tummy ache. It hurts. So I don't know what else to go on about.
ATM:
Writing: The Faux Princess. Making progress. It's happening slowly, but it's happening. Over 1700 words now.
Listening to: All My Bells Are Ringing. Lenka. The title of Meli's piece just randomly brought it up.
Reading: Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex. Eoin Colfer. Ohmy, Arty's ****** *** ****!!
Feeling: Siiiiick. With five i's.
Singing....
All my bells are ringing just for you
And I got no desire for someone new
So take my heart this christmas
And wrap it in a ribbon and a bow
Yes, take my heart this Christmas
Take it wherever you go
Laila

No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow.