What is it with older sisters???
One of the things Laila hates: when mama cries. I hate it when she cries.
I understand that sometimes my mother can be harsh, sometimes she can be a little mean, sometimes she just doesn't understand. But no matter what her flaws, I can live with it, so is it so hard for my older sister to accept it too? Apparently, yes. They had another fight this morning. I just wanted to beg them to stop or tell them to shut up, but I know they never take it. And I know when I butt in I always end up crying too, and if there's one thing I have to do, it's be happy for my little sisters. I can do that, pretend everything's ok. But I just want my sister to understand that no matter what she does, our mother is our mother and paradise is at your mother's feet. I've had bumps with my mother, arguments, yes, but never have I brought tears to her eyes, and it kills, I swear. It kills.
On other news... everyone, Star is married!
To, like, an FBI agent called Flinton, but that's not his real name, in fact, she doesn't even know his real name 'cause it's for the Safety of Mankind. That's also the reason why I wasn't invited at the wedding. The reason why she doesn't give details and she doesn't even know the priest's real name :P
Ohhh yeah.
That's the story I fed everyone when she turned up in school with her hair in pretty pretty curls. It has an inkling of truth, she did go to a wedding this weekend. But not hers. :) It looks lovely, I'd have loved to taken a photo and put it up, but I didn't have time and they're going down today...
School is GREAT! Really! I mean, ok, so Methods is kinda suckish and GAHH! P.E!
I understand that lazy people will be lazy. But I don't get STUPIDITY! I got stuck with the most AWFUL team today, for softball! So maybe they don't hit well or run fast, but but but... when the ball is in your hand and there's three people heading for home and only one person heading to first base and is practically already there, logically, who do you throw the ball to???
First base! They throw it to first base! Of all the dimwitted eggbrains I get stuck with... My grandma could play better!!
AND L! L! What is it with that dude? I was running to second and he just stands right in my way, and I can't get round him.... that's OBSTRUCTION! THAT'S INTERFERENCE! I'M GOING TO SUE YOU!
Final, shameful score: Loss, 53 - 2.
:P
Et j'ai course de francais... I have to past tense that right? Uhmmm.... forget it. You get my drift.
We learnt about houses!! YAY! Well, no, not really, but I love the casual flow of the class between the teacher and students...
Like, like last week, Mrs K asked us for our emails so she could send us homework, and as we're leaving, S goes: Now, don't send me any bad things, ok? No dirty stuff, miss. I don't like dirty.
^^
J'adore them.
Annnnnnnnnd..... I'm delusional. I see spinning little girls everywhere.
ATM:
Writing: Planning...uhh, yes, it's kinda mental planning O.o
Listening to: Inside Out. Prima J. I'd love to make a music video to this song.
Feeling: Mildly irritated. Settled. Does this mean I'm bipolar? Not being able to decide on one feeling?
The latest words of a song...
When you look at me, tell me what do you see?
A mind that's endless
A soul that's yearning
A heart that's priceless
It's time for me to confess
Show you what I'm about
There'll be no more frontin', baby
'Cause the real's comin' out
Peace in,
Laila
I have an awesome softball team. After all, most members are the same girls that helped us to get to regionals. ;) And we have some awetastic players. SO. BE ENVIOUS. ^^
ReplyDeleteI wanna see the bride ;) Though I'm dancin' to my own joys at the moment.
And sorry for that hiccup at the top...I've never had that before, so, I'll just offer you Bobby Jones. (she's an adorable Vulpix, so yeah xD)
ANDDD I posted too ;)
Where is thy spinning girls? I see none?
Maybe because I'm stuck inside this Kangaroo...o.o
:P