My Lord! Open up for me my heart. And ease for me my task. And untie the knot of my tongue.
That they may understand my speech.

Qur'an - 20:25-28

Monday, March 21, 2011

Nature Never Lies!

Yeah, take that suckers!


Um, no, it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. But you know, it's just so cool.


I have nothing really to blog about. The weekend was tiring and baby-filled (booyah!), but I think I've outranted myself to various friends already.


Hey, Linchy, weren't those ladies at the lecture thing absolute camelsnotheadsanddonkeybuttsanddogpoos?!?! Yeah, yeah?!
Ok.

And school was fine, ok. No negativity, which is lovely. Ohmy, I'm so spoilt! I'm not even used to it... it's so weird I don't know how to handle it...
:/


Yesterday, Linchy gave me 'The Woods'.
[inserthyperventilationsessionhere]
I want to hug you Linchster, I do, but I won't. I've put myself on a leash again.


Anyway, 'cause I went to the lecture yesterday, I didn't get to go to Chaddy with Star and Mia. But... but Mia bought me a notebook thing, two awesome pens, an icecream eraser, a bracelet, a mug and a bag!
:O


Right?
Yes?


I don't know how to take these things! It's not that I don't like presents (I LOVE PRESENTS)...it's just that... I'd love to buy everyone presents, but on the one hand it feels like I'm just repaying debts, and that's why I understand Katniss's feelings in the Hunger Games. On the other hand, when I do get the opportunity to buy something anyway, I just feel like... so... I don't know. It feels like I'm not putting effort, I'm just trying to keep up with them - 'cause if I buy them a book or whatever, it's like... well, they have money. They can buy it themselves. Is it really that special if I buy it for them?


I would love to make my friends things... but I don't have the equipment, the materials. I'd love to paint someone a picture or something. I will, one day, when I get my own allowance or something. And I swear, it shalt be from the heart.


^^


Ok, that's it. Other than the fact we got our proper art teacher back (although people have told me she's going to be just as boring, at least she doesn't seem to mind my random scribblings), everything is okie-dokey-smokey.
And, now, on to nature. I realised I have some nice photos of various places we went on holiday and I thought I'd put them up for Sam... and you too Linchy. Whoever cares.




Here goes:






    











Our country holiday...


Philip Island...










Melbourne City!



And an afternoon at the beach...

There are more, but it takes too long to load. And, ok, the city isn't nature... but hey, without the trees and the sky, it would be ugly. So shut up.
*sighs dreamily* Masha'allah, thank GOD there's nature to make up for all the man-made rubbish we have these days.

ATM:

Writing: Untitled. Working on a shortlong, I like it but we'll see how it turns out...
Reading: Nothing. As in, nothing right now. I will, soon.
Listening to: Gypsy. Shakira. Duh, you gotta love gypsies.
Feeling: Deliciously spoilt. Speaks for itself, no?

^^

'Cause I'm a gypsy
Are you coming with me?
I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me
I don't make agreements
Just like a gypsy
And I won't back down 'cause life's already bit me
I won't cry
I'm too young to die
If you gon' quit me
'Cause I'm a gypsy
Peace in,
Laila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow.