Hah, there was this advertisement, and it said 'reclaim your brain'. Man, I didn't even notice it was gone.
XD
Ok, ok. So I was like, in this weird depressionish state. Not like, emo, just... the title. 'Everything is too much'. It was like school was burying me alive, while general life was trying to keep me under icy cold water. Pleasant, right? But eh, I'm ploughing ahead. Life goes on.
Soooo, what happened this week?
Well, taekwondo this week has been superdy awesome. Tuesday and Thursday. Ok, Tuesday... I bonded with Coach's daughter, she's so cute! And there was this moment when these two other boys were talking, so Coach shoves her between them to shut them up, and he's like:
"Don't talk to Fatima! You're not allowed to talk to my daughter anyway!"
And he fixes them with this glare.
And for us oldies, like myself, we know he's joking 'cause he's saying it in the way a dad would say it around their teenage daughter and company.
:P
And today... ok, mini rant. So, one girl at taekwondo, and no names will be mentioned because as soon as names are mentioned I consider it backstabbing, but yes, one girl at taekwondo does not want to be there. Let me bold it: She does not want to be there. You getting it? Anyway, Coach partners me up with her, I have no qualms. But just because she doesn't really... care, does she have to bring me down with her? I mean, everyone's getting a workout, and she just wants to talk and talk... oh, and she wanted to go the bathroom, which is also fine, but why do I have to go with her? She makes it sound like I don't want to be there either. Or, I shouldn't. But she's nice! That's the issue here. She is genuinely a sweet, likable girl. And I cannot bring myself to say 'DUDE! CAN WE PLEASE WORK HERE?!?!?! I'M DYING TO KICK!!'
But what can you do?
But I said it was good, right? Both days? So yeah, it improves. I joined up with... lemme call her Princess. So when we sparred, I partnered with Princess, and I'm not saying intense, but it was fun. She's good! I wish she'd go to competition! But Yusra said she won't be able to handle the pain... Yusra's hilarious. And uh, Sofie. I had to spar with Sofie, who is lethal I tell you, but Yusra's dad was on the side, coaching me, and I actually did an apparently superdy good back kick! YESHHHHHHHHH! You don't understand! Sparring and I are not usually very good combinations! But he was so proud! And yet... it is still a lethal combination... let's say the kick was great, but it also hit a little... below... the belt....
O.o
I apologized! I did! And knowing me, it wasn't vicious. But I'm so proud! I'm doing something right!
XD
On other notes... school is still a meh. As in, everything's going steady... the whole 'burying alive' thing just feels like everything is suffocating me slowly. I just want to... run. Don't have all these upcoming tests and SACs, just.... future burdens.
I want to drop out.
But what would I do with my life? I don't want to disappoint anyone, so yeah.
Life.
I was talking to... Jane the other day. What she told me?
On Facebook, the biggest 'it' thing is Justin Bieber's haircut.
Tumblr's biggest thing? Saving Libya.
What does that say to you?
And the other day, my parents randomly visited this family my dad used to stay with when he first came to Australia, and apparently they were gonna visit this chick with cancer.
The next day, Linchy's parents are going to that chick's funeral.
...
What a small, dark world we live in.
HAPPY THOUGHTS!
I saw my nuuu babyyyy cousin! So cute! So adorable!
I want to eat him!
Why do we want to eat things of epic cuteness/goodlookingness?
Anywho, it don't matter. I have pictures. I will post pictures.
His name is Abith.
But that day, (Tuesday, btw) Hali was hyperrrrrrr. No kidding. She just screamed and scream, for joy (obviously, because I was there. Duh) and ran around and wouldn't sit still.
I love her too. And Hiba... such a sweetheart.
Pictures:Squeeeeeeeee!
ATM:
Writing: Mixed. No, that's not a title. I'm trying to write for this prompt contest, I don't want to disappoint, but I can't!
Reading: The Rosie Black Chronicles: Genesis. Lara Morgan. It's getting goood.
Listening to: Everything. Michael Buble. Fitting, no? J'adore his voice.
Feeling: Mumbo jumbo. Indescribable?
Everything!
And in this crazy life
And through these crazy times
It's you, it's you
You make me sing
You're every line
You're every word
You're everything
Peace in,
Laila






I KNOWWW!!! WE WERE WAITING FOR THEM and they were late and then my mum told my sister that they went to the funeral...
ReplyDeleteShe had cancer, it was treated, but then she had a brain tumor that was descovered too late...:(
YOUR COUSIN IS SO FREAKIN CUUUUUUUTE!! I wanna squeeze his cheeks!!! ^^
ReplyDelete