Was tagged by Meli, so here it is :)
The Rules:
- Post these rules
- Post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions that tagger set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
11 Random Things About Me:
- Post these rules
- Post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions that tagger set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
11 Random Things About Me:
- My friend bought me crayons for my birthday.
- I like trenchcoats.
- I put honey instead of sugar in my coffee/tea.
- I have ridden a camel and an elephant ^^
- The way Will and Elizabeth in Pirates of the Caribbean get married is the way I'd like my wedding to go as well xP
- I recently started playing Spider Solitaire with two colours, and it's HARD.
- I wish I could really dance. Like, properly. Gracefully.
- I secretly hate the idea of my cousins getting married, 'cause I feel like their husbands are stealing them from me. They're mine.
- Okay, I'm very possessive with family.
- I have a history SAC tomorrow, that I really should be revising for.
- I love babies! ♥
My answers to Meli's questions:
- Q1... Oh, why hello there! ^^ What in the world were you doing when you
found out that you were tagged in this awesome tagging blog game? (If
you were doing nothing, then, well, what were you going to do? :D)
Okay, honestly, I wish I could say I was hiking up a volcano and someone sent me a message via a helicopter, but, uh, I was just catching up on everyone's blogs... o.o - Do you know who Darth Vader is? If so, would you be part of the dark side?
Darth Vader is in Star Wars, right? Or Lord of the Rings? He was in Toy Story x) But no, I wouldn't join the dark side, for all their cookies and glitter... - What is your favorite film/movie?
Of the present, because my 'favourites' tend to change with time... right now, I love this movie called... okay, fine, it's called 100% Love. It's in this language called Telugu? And it's nice, it's cute, orginal. I like it. But if you're not accustomed to the idea of cousins getting married, don't watch o.O And I can't help it, I love Pirates of the Caribbean. All of them. - If you decided to take a walk somewhere, where would that be?
If I just naturally decided to take a walk, it would be in my backyard. If it could be anywhere I wanted in the world, so help me, it would be in the mountains of our village in Sri Lanka :) - What sort of delicacy from a different country would you eat if you were given a chance/opportunity to have it for free?
Oooooh.... oh la la. Uh. Let me think. You know, right now, I think I would like traditionally baked pizza from the stone ovens of Napoli, Italy? Or those chocolate eclairs you get in fancy French restaurants.... yum... believe me, there are too many internation foods I'd love to eat... - Boats are to the ocean as skyscrapers are to ___________?
...(am I supposed to be random, or logical?) Logical: cities. Random: crayons. Don't ask why. Just... crayons. - What piece of media would you love to get people to watch because it's
so awesome? (Media: movies, books, magazines, newspapers... videos on
youtube... etc. :D)
You mean in general, or something specific? 'Cause in general, I'd pick books, people, READ. But specifically... there are some really motivational videos on Youtube that I wish more people, particularly around my age, would watch. - You are stranded on an island. What three objects would you have with you?
A hammock, a book, and a knife (one that could cut through the coconut 'skin' so I can drink the juice... I don't need a straw though, 'cause I'm so awesome like that xD - What is your biggest pet peeve?
You know, I think I want to steal Meli's answer... people using my stuff without asking is probably my biggest pet peeve. But I'll take it further one step by saying that they take my stuff without asking, use it, and LOSE IT. ARHLAJGHAKLGJHAKSJGH. *glares at certain older sister* *okay, fine, ONLY older sister* - What movie are you looking forward to this year? :)
Movie? The Lorax. But on a side note, movies.... oh wow. Wrath of the Titans. Contraband. The Hunger Games. Does this include old movies that I have't watched yet? Then... Wild Target. Puss in Boots. Forrest Gump. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi - that's Hindi. Up. Brave. I Am Legend. You know.. I'll just shut up now. - I say Marco, and you say?
DONKEY! BUFFALO! MONKEY! GRUFFALO! Okay, fine. Polo.
(Annnd I disagree with you, Meli, your questions are lovely :) )
My questions:
- Alright... who is one person you'd like to slap right now? (Because, you know, I love getting started on a positive note)
- What are your thoughts on the KONY 2012 video?
- Why is the sky blue?
- Oh, here's one of my favourites: if you found out that there was just eight minutes until the world ended, what would you do?
- What are you most afraid of?
- If you were an animal, what one do you think you'd be, and/or what would you like to be?
- Ten years from now, where do you see yourself? (Please don't say dead.)
- Favourite word? (and definition for it)
- Did you like JKRowling's ending to the Harry Potter series, and if not, what would you have changed?
- Are you happy?
- LoL, this may sound cliché , but, love is ________?
The sad thing is, not many people read this blog, and all but one that do have been tagged...I don't really know if I'm allowed to re-tag them? So you know, anyone who reads this, you're tagged. Feel free to leave me a comment, so I can check out your answers if you per chance, decide to do this.
ANYWAY, I don't think I should bother you further. Did I mention I love my cousin? I love them all x) Sorry, they just make me so happy ^^
ATM:
Reading: Froi of the Exiles. Melina Marchetta. ZOMG, IT'S FROI OF THE EXILES!!!
Writing: Chipped. Well... am about to start. I lost the plan, had like a mental breakdown, and pulled myself together to rewrite it, a revised edition that's actually better (in my opinion) than the original (considering I don't remember the original.
Listening to: Sparks Fly. Taylor Swift. What?! I like her songs, okay? They're... nice.
Feeling: Content. The feeling you get when your beloved cousin emails you ♥
Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
'Cause I see,
sparks fly,
whenever you smile
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
'Cause I see,
sparks fly,
whenever you smile
Get me with those green eyes, baby
As the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me
As the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me
when you're not around
'Cause I see
sparks fly,
whenever you smile
'Cause I see
sparks fly,
whenever you smile
Peace in,
Laila
oh Laila, I read your blog. :P
ReplyDelete*uber huggles!*
ReplyDeleteYour answers were marvelous ^__________^ ♥
& oh, joy xD I read your blog sometimes, haha!
(Thank you for participating, btw :3 *gives a jar of chocolate chip cookie bars*)
...and, I really need to keep up with you! It's been a long while, hasn't it?
I totally didn't see this until now!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to answer your questions later. xD
...and I this reminds me, I didn't post 11 random things about me. o.o
>.> I don't read instructions. Meh.
1) Alright... who is one person you'd like to slap right now?
ReplyDelete- Rose from Titanic for not letting Jack get on that damn door!
2) What are your thoughts on the KONY 2012 video?
- When I watched it, I was emotional, but I don't know why I feel like there is something political behind this. And now the whole KONY thing has died down. Or maybe I'm just to skeptical.
3) Why is the sky blue?
- Because there are no clouds to cover it today! :D
4) Oh, here's one of my favourites: if you found out that there was just eight minutes until the world ended, what would you do?
- Gather my family together, tell them all I love them, hold hands and recite till the end with my eyes closed.
5) What are you most afraid of?
- Cockroaches!!! (the flying ones) and spiders!!! - All insects I guess...
6) If you were an animal, what one do you think you'd be, and/or what would you like to be?
- A lioness, married to the king of the jungle (sort of like Nala and Simba)
7) Ten years from now, where do you see yourself? (Please don't say dead.)
- A working mother of 3, married to one of the best Sri Lankan men (think, Kumar Sangakkara-ish. droool!, sitting in my own cabin at work reading this blog during lunch time! :D
8) Favourite word? (and definition for it)
- Apparently - washes my hands off of any responsibilities or legitimacy of whatever follows afterwards.
9) Did you like JKRowling's ending to the Harry Potter series, and if not, what would you have changed?
- Yes. (I haven't watched the last movie though - this way Harry Potter never does finish for me! <3
10) Are you happy?
- Yes.
11) LoL, this may sound cliché , but, love is ________?
- "Once there was a time love was just a myth, It just wasn't for real, didn't exist; Til the day you came into my life; You forced me to think twice"(What? So I listen to Backstreet Boys - they were awesome!)