Jihad means to struggle, y'know.
Anyway, I really can't.. I donno... I don't have much to write. Ramadan's going fine - the weather is especially nice.
I met my new French teacher on Monday. I think I weirded her out. We were writing out these identitycardparagraphthings, and one of the things we had to write was what we liked. I wrote les dinosaures. She gave me a sort of Look, and said tres interesantes. Hehe.
Speaking of dinosaurs, I finished 'The Lost World', and j'adore it. But I was reading reviews on GoodReads, and a lot of people rated it negatively. Why? It was awesome! SARAH HARDING FED DODGSON TO THE T-REX!
Oh, and S is back from her holiday, so that's all good.
That cat I was supposed to be getting? Well, I'm not getting it anymore, there were... complications. I knew it was too good to be true. But Star is still trying to get me one. If she does, I will obviously brag my butt off here, but until then... we'll see.
And, yeah, that's it. I was thinking, just for this month, I'll post Islamic music videos. First to go is Sami Yusuf, 'cause you know, I love him, and this was the first song I heard by him and I have fond memories ^^ Not to mention, as I have done so sixty billion times before, his voice is beautiful.
So yeah, enjoy ~
Peace in,
Laila
lols about your French teacher ^^ I don't get it, though... was she surprised? 0__o
ReplyDelete&& doIhaveyouasafriendonGoodReads??? xD