MAKE CRANES WITH YOUR BIOLOGY NOTES!!!
...
Or, your really weird 5-year-old sister may want them. Though she can only read a bit. Give it to her, they'll end up dead anyway.
(But seriously, why would a 5-year-old want biology notes? o.O )
SO, I realised I didn't do an EXAMSAREOVERHAPPYDANCE, so here it is:
EXAMS ARE OVER HAPPY DANCE!!!!!
xD
So, yeah, I've been celebrating with my promised Supernatural, Jurassic Park & soon, The Orphanage (some Spanish scary movie).
OMG, doesn't Jurassic Park bring back childhood memories?? It does for me. Good times. We're watching them all, we've watched the first one and we're halfway through the second. First one is the best :)
So, I might as well say that my exams were mostly ok. Uhm... French was easy, Literature I'm sure is at least a pass, but maybe not well. Same goes for Methods. Uhm... yeah, Bio was a fail. Hey, I tried. I'm not going to think about it.
BUT, this is like a KILLER WEEKEND! FOUR DAYS!!! KAJFAKSJF!!
Hopefully I'll start writing and reading again. Get back in the zone, you know?
PARTY TIME!!!
ATM:
Writing: The Faux Princess. I'll get on to it.
Reading: Thirteen Steps Down. Ruth Rendell. Well, I started. Like about one chapter in...
Listening to: These Words. Natasha Bedingfield. THANK YOU MELI!
Feeling: Awesome!!!!!
Feeling: Awesome!!!!!
Feel it, people...
Read some Byron Shelley and Keates,
Recited it over a hip-hop beat
I'm having trouble saying what I mean,
With dead poets and a drum machine
You know I had some studio time booked,
But I couldn't find the killer hook,
Now you're gonna raise the bar right up,
Nothing I write is ever good enough
Recited it over a hip-hop beat
I'm having trouble saying what I mean,
With dead poets and a drum machine
You know I had some studio time booked,
But I couldn't find the killer hook,
Now you're gonna raise the bar right up,
Nothing I write is ever good enough
Laila
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow.