I'm feeling frisky!!
I WANT AN ADVENTURE!
Does no one feel this sort of... boredom... or restrained feeling that I feel?
I just want to go somewhere and do something crazy. Climb a mountain. Trek across a desert. Feed a lion. Swim in an underwater cave. SKY DIVE!
>.< And despite what everyone says about school setting you up for the future, I think it more or less holds you back. Don't get me wrong- learning is important. Education is too. But I don't think it has to be stuck in a classroom. I don't think it needs to be pressurized onto us like it's life or death and the only way you can live. I don't think we have to learn useless things like methods to get a job that won't even require it.
We always have to live for the future! I mean, when you're born, you are raised carefully and prepared for kindy, which prepares you for primary school, which prepares you for high school, which prepares you for, say, uni. Which prepares you to get a job. Earn money to look after a family and make sure your kids are good to go when they grow up. And then you retire and wait to die.
... I don't think we need to pleasure seek for everything, but I don't think we need to be held back from working like... in the here and now. If you want to continue with education, yeah, ok, but if you don't... why waste your time?!
Ok, I'm feeling a little crazy. So yeah, bear with me.
EHMAGAWD, yesterday, I watched an episode of Supernatural. Boy is it creeeepy! Creepy awesome, though! And I mentioned it to S today and she's apparently like a die-hard fan and she loves me now and she's lending me the first season....
x)
AND, EHMAGAWD, AND, she's going to call the hospitals for me! For work experience! Can you believe her? I LOVE HER!!!!
[insertcrazydance]
For GS, we have to do an internet research project on something of our interest. Of our passion. I don't know what to do. I was going to do lions, but then I'd have to write like a bio report or something. Star told me to do the asylum seekers. CHYEAHHHH!
...
Frisky, remember?
And I'm writing this uber awesome story, most planned thing I've done - no, really, I made a flow chart for it! And it's supposed to be for Linchy's contest but it might be too long and I'm scared it's going to drag. I may have to rewrite it but I will definitely finish it 'cause it's just so awesome and took me ages to research and you know the Goulburn prison looks like a freaking fancy town hall????
ADFALDSFJAIEWORUWIR9034823OHNLFJCHN198Y3HQLDNSLICUH8U4HNFO984NV98N.
And Haloomi's wearing overalls! She looks so cute! I used to wear them when I was little. And overall is such a weird word.
ATM:
Reading: From My Sister's Lips. Na'ima B Robert. Yeah, ok, still haven't started. But soon.
Writing: Saving Jasmine. Working title. I had an epic title before, but I don't want to give anything away...
Listening to: Appreciation. Outlandish. Well, twas the last thing I heard. Another song that freakily hits home for I'm sure, a lot of people.
Feeling: FRISKY!!!!
It's actually a bit slow for my mood. And I would love to post the whole thing, but putting just a bit out would guarantee more of a read than the whole thing...
You give me so much
You wait all day for a nod
A prayer or a thought
A thankful part of my heart
To all my moros sheddin' tears
Still greet with warm smiles
Patiently throughout the years
Give praise to the most high
Peace in,
Laila
No comments:
Post a Comment
Meow.