Ladies and gentlemen,
last time I posted, I mentioned a possibly awesome thing that may happen in the future. That thing happened yesterday. I'd like you too meet that thing:
Meet KIKO. Our kitten!
His name took a while to pick. Basically, my sister wanted to call him something cutesy, and at the time, we didn't know his gender. But I found that he kept hiding away, and for example, when we walked away from his box, he'd just stick his head up and peer at us. Like PEEK A BOO.
That got me thinking. I don't know if this is a Curry thing, but rather than saying 'peek a boo' when it came to babies, my cousins said 'KIKO!' (like kee-koh!) And I was like... why not use that as our kitty name? So lo and behold, he's Kiko now. He's sooo sweet and bouncy and crazy and mild all at once. This morning, while I was writing NaNo, after running around like nuts, he just came and sat on my lap and fell asleep.
I'm in love.
I'm not going to get married.
I'm going to be a single, old, crazy cat lady.
Okay. I'll stop with the spammage.
D'aw =^_^=
I hope you're all having happy days ♥
ATM:
Writing: NaNoWriMo. Like actually writing. Word count stands at 22, 712. Still going strong, ish.
Reading: House of Special Purpose. John Boyne. So far so good. He can make a scene so dramatic with just one line o.o
Listening to: Nothing. Kinda tired, actually.
Feeling: Wonderful. Finally, I got my dream kitty.
An Arab proverb Star sent me:
DEAD.
Death is a black camel that lies down at every door.
Sooner or later you must ride the camel.
Peace in,
Laila





<3 Such a cute kitty.
ReplyDeleteAww, mabrook on your new family member.
ReplyDeleteNano- so proud!
Squealing internally here.
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWWW.
He's so adorable. I love his paws! So cute. ^^ And Kiko is such a nice catsy name. :P Funny, we have 3 new kittens as well. Cheers. :D I'm still in the process of naming them though.
When you said you're not going to get married anymore, it reminds me of this picture: http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/483915_10151096656809433_748771145_n.jpg
:P
Brilliant proverb, btw.
OMG KIKO IS THE CUTEST NAME EVER AND THAT KITTEN IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.
ReplyDelete