My Lord! Open up for me my heart. And ease for me my task. And untie the knot of my tongue.
That they may understand my speech.

Qur'an - 20:25-28

Saturday, November 26, 2011

This is IT!

This time tomorrow, I'll be on a plane cruising to Malaysia, suckers ^^

Insha'allah, of course. Anyway, work experience is OVER, everything else is OVER, the bags are mostly PACKED, and everything's SET.

There's not much to say, really. I don't want to whine about a whole week of work experience, I don't want to do anything else but PARTY (and perhaps finish my NaNo, at least to the 50k tonight).

So I will leave you with....

... I don't really know.

Well, I'll inform you that I'll be back in Australia (once again, insha'allah) on Feb 14th, 2012. So apologies with the ditching of everything, i.e. your blogs and happenings.  I wish you well, and don't forget to breathe ;)

CIAO.
Peace in, 
Laila

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! But I;m sure that goes without saying.
    ;)

    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah :D Have fun! & have an awesome holiday ♥

    (Btw, great work on NaNo this year! ^___^)

    &...my bad for not coming around as much ^^"
    May stuff be awesome, however :D

    & may their be great tidings to share when you return :3 ♥

    ReplyDelete

Meow.