My Lord! Open up for me my heart. And ease for me my task. And untie the knot of my tongue.
That they may understand my speech.

Qur'an - 20:25-28

Sunday, November 13, 2011

LOVE ME SOME PIE.


And I was like: IT'S PIE-DAY, PIE-DAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON PIE-DAY.

(sorry, I had to steal that picture from Linch. It just suits the moment).


HERE'S THE PIE:

Apple and Blueberry Shortcake Pie.

Yum.

Made by Star, Jess, Sabby, Hashbrowns, and I.

That was my first ever (from memory) pie that I had made + eaten. Same for Star. It was worth it.

Well, I got sick after, not from the pie, but yeah, and so I went home and our epicus plan to play hide and seek kinda died, but whatever, it was still awesome.

So.. I left off with exams... my last three, after I swore to do minimal studying, went absolutely fine. Well, I know I didn't ACE them, except maybe Literature (it depends on how Mr A handles me calling Antigone a suicidal nutcase), but I'm p-r-e-t-t-y sure I passed 'em. So no more school 'til next year. Life's good.

And tomorrow I start work experience!

And for NaNo, I've passed 30k.

And I'm going overseas in almost two weeks!

EEP. THANK YOU GOD, FOR KEEPING ME ALIVE. 
Gosh, I have to remember these good days when life gets suckish, huh?




ATM:
Reading: City of Ashes. Cassandra Clare. Did I say how awesome The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was? 'Cause if I didn't. IAJSFK;DSLJ;OGISDUG, IT'S AWESOME. As for CoA, I swear, this whole Jace and Clary issue is creepy, and if they don't get over it, I repeat what I said to FF, I'm going to slap someone.
Writing: Deep Blue. NaNo story, and I'm making good progress so far.. I just want to add a little humour, but it's hard with serious characters o.o
Listening to: Picture to Burn. Taylor Swift. What?! She's cool!
Feeling: Rather good, thank you.
And if you're missing me,
You'd better keep it to yourself
'cause coming back around here
Would be bad for your health...

I hate that stupid, old pickup truck
You never let me drive
You're a redneck, heartbreak
Who's really bad at lying
So watch me strike a match
On all my wasted time
As far as I'm concerned you're
Just another picture to burn
Peace in,
Laila
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE PIES!!! :O I like them even better than cakes! And that one you made looks really good! AND APPLE PIES ARE THE BESTTTTTT! Hands down.

    And thank you for the star xD I'll pin it on my corkboard. :P

    ^^ You like Taylor Swift? Lol. Been listening to her songs lately, haven't you? x)

    Oh, and yes, I know about Abraham. And the sacrifice and whatnot. They taught us that in Sunday Schools. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Meow.