Yeah right.
So my sister had her formal (Australian equivalent to the prom) on Friday night. I picked her dress out x) I know, I'm that cool... so, like I've been telling everyone, every time mother dear or said sister tell me I don't have style, I'll just remind them who picked the dress. Even awesome-r, there was this dress that they wanted to buy, and I told my sister someone was bound to get it, so don't, and whatdoyouknow, apparently her friend did get the dress, only a different colour.
Ha. Ha. Ha.
But I'm gonna give it to my sister - she looked beautiful (not that I'd tell her), and even her friends... I had to go over to take photos, and they all looked like fairytale princesses.
And then, and then on Saturday, I watched HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2.
I have to say, I missed you Linch *sniff* It's not that I didn't like C, she was great company, but you know, it's just not the same... plus I wouldn't have to explain anything, and you'd understand my commentary.
Still, it was amazing. I've got Harry Potter Post-Viewing Withdrawal Syndrome, so that's all I can say. But basically, it means it was epic and that now I'm traumatized 'cause it's actually over.
Yes, anyway. C and I bonded, started planning a collaborative story, but she had to go 'cause her sister had a party or something. Then our family got ready and went to a fundraiser dinner. Yeah, totally rocked up in my stilettos and danced the night away... neh, but I found Shania, who is one adorable baby, and I baby-sat her for most of the night. Also hung out with H and the whole gang on that side, twas fun.
I can't believe our Lankan community though. They just don't know how to shut up. Seriously. They're like... pigeons. I read in one of the CHERUB books, that pigeons have two thoughts. One is 'DANGER, SCRAM!' and the other is 'everything's ok'. Well, Sri-Lankan adults (from my community) are almost like that. There two thought processes are 'food!' and 'no food, let's talk'.
So at this dinner, it was a janaza fund - which means they raise money so that if someone in the community dies, they can provide money for a proper burial, grave spot, etc and such without having to worry the family. Anyway, so they were trying to put on a performance, trying to talk, give lectures, and the little kids even sang this song, and these people just don't stop TALKING! They just yack away, and the MC was just too nice to them - she should've screamed them down.
But it wasn't such a bad night - that was the only annoying thing. H is hilarious, she's awesome. And Shania is just.... awwwww.... if I go on, it'll be in baby talk, so I'll just skip o.o
And today was just a boring Sunday, I didn't go to taekwondo because, and I did homework, and then I watched Barbie and the Three Musketeers! I love that movie now! I so wanna know how to sword fight and ninja-flip around. As well as be a pirate. You know, I don't think I'd be a witch or wizard. I donno... I feel like Hogwarts and everything about the Harry Potter series is perfect, I'd feel really stupid in it. If I could, I'd be Luna Lovegood, but that's it.
Ok, enough rambling on (it's the Harry Potter Post-Viewing Withdrawal Syndrome, I swear).
ATM:
Reading: The Red Pyramid. Rick Riordan. It's still going good, I'm about halfway through.
Writing: Chipped. Also going good, though a little slow 'cause of school.
Listening to: Electric Storm. Delta Goodrem. It's just so... haunting o.o
Feeling: Ill. Because of the Harry Potter Post-Viewing Withdrawal Syndrome.
Ok, so, the song, I think for some reason it would be cool in the Hunger Games movie, see, here...
Feels like our last chance
to get out alive
Will we survive this
treacherous night?
Predators waiting
circling around
Sky full of fireworks
burn without sound
to get out alive
Will we survive this
treacherous night?
Predators waiting
circling around
Sky full of fireworks
burn without sound
Fighting for no reward
Cold in the rain
I’m tossing and turning
Your words ever burning my heart
Cold in the rain
I’m tossing and turning
Your words ever burning my heart
Peace in,
Laila
I WISH I COULD WATCH IT.
ReplyDeleteAnd YOUR SISSY WENT TO THE FORMAL!? LE GASP. Lol. I dunno why I'm so hyped.
lol (: Awesome about the dress xD & yeah, the different color thing happens.
ReplyDelete&& As for Harry Potter ending... It hasn't ended yet :] 'cause I'm extra-extra sure that J.K. Rowling might have something else hidden in her sleeves. ♥
Great post, though :D