My Lord! Open up for me my heart. And ease for me my task. And untie the knot of my tongue.
That they may understand my speech.

Qur'an - 20:25-28

Saturday, October 26, 2013

"It's okay," she said.

 

"Don't worry. Go study. I won't distract you by my cuteness."













"I'll let my babies do it instead."

There are five.
 
 Hahahaha, Laila. Look at you. Exam in four days, and you're blogging about cats. Amazing.
Yeah, I know. Shut up.








Peace in, 
Laila

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha, perfect timing. Good luck with your exams, go rock them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect timing is her going into labour JUST BEFORE I leave for a three hour practise exam :P Thank you for the well wishes :) Again.

      Delete
  2. AWWWWW!!!!! (good luck for your exams and stuff, but right now all I want to gush about is) KITTENSSSS!!!!! <3 so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. x) I completely understand. They are toooooooooooooo cute and I'd be doing the same in your position :P

      Delete
  3. Hey how have your exams been going! How do you feel you went? These kittens are darn cute X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they are ^_^
      And... hm... exams... I guess the worst is kinda over. I finished History today, which was a sort of no-man's-land, and Legal is next, which I'm hoping will be my 'jam', and then French which is French... basically, I really can't judge 'how' my exams have been, because any time I think about them in retrospect, all I remember are flaws, real or imagined, which just stresses me out. So I don't think about it, and I'm just happy some of it's over. Like half of French. And History. But I'll miss English :/

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. x) Yeah, I know. You can't tire of saying it, trust me :P

      Delete

Meow.