My Lord! Open up for me my heart. And ease for me my task. And untie the knot of my tongue.
That they may understand my speech.

Qur'an - 20:25-28

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This little piggy...

... tastes like YOU!

HAH!

Really. Maybe you've heard about that? How humans taste like piggies? Hence, vice-versa, pigs taste like humans.

I was reading about it in this article, 'cause I heard about it recently. It's rather fascinating... I find it so intriguing, that thing about firemen. Basically, a lot of them stop eating pork because they say the smell of it cooking is like that of human flesh burning. Charming, huh?

And then there's those psychos that he mentions in Germany, the ones that chop people up and sell them in their hotdog stalls, and nobody knows the difference. So now you know what cannibalism is like :)

Speaking of cannibalism and horrors, and here's a lovely little bedtime story that we studied in Objection Overruled:

So, there's this chick called Katherine Knight, right? She's some kind of a loony, who abuses her 'lover' physically and verbally, she, uh, pokes him with kitchen utensils. (o.O Yeah, I know, nutjob) Anywho, John Price, that was his name, got sick of it and got this court order against her. Out she goes.

Some night later, the amazing Katherine Knight turns up in his house. She watches TV (WHAT. THE. FISH?!) and then she goes to bed with him (men are SO stupid, if you get an order against some lady, you don't SLEEP with them).

Next day, Price's employer gets worried 'cause he doesn't show for work, and then he goes to the house, and the neighbour is worried too, so they knock on the door before they see blood. Time to call the cops, and after gong in and seeing his dismembered body and bloody handprints all over the walls, lo and behold, Knight is arrested. She was actually found comatose on an overdose of pills.

It gets better. Further investigations found this lovely lady, well, she took bits of him and cooked him and ate him. 

THEN. Then, she fed bits of him to HIS kids (from a previous marriage).

Oh my God, is she not a ball of sunshine?

And apparently psychiatrists found her completely sane. She currently holds a lovely residence at the Mulwarra Correctional Centre, where she is, quote: 'Never to be released.' Yeah, I agree.

So I Wiki'd it after class and stuff, and my favourite line is: Price's head was found in a pot with vegetables. 

Gosh, I hope you guys didn't just have dinner or something o.o
And I was reading more on her, and OMG, go look her up, she's absolutely INSANE! She has this whole... history... of psycho-ness.... x.x

I know, I'm a sick person, I should stop looking up stuff like this. I stole some of Fatima's innocence yesterday. Fatima, my coach's daughter, you know? She's 8, and she's an absolute sweetheart, and I told her this story. I sort've impulsively mentioned it to her, and then she begged for the entire story, and then I had a bad feeling about telling her, and Princess agreed, but then 'cause she begged so much, Princess said I might as well. Fatima was disgusted, but she seemed ok. Hopefully I haven't scarred her :/ Thing is, I think she maybe sees me as a role-model, 'cause she follows me around and sharing little stories of what happens in her life with me, and... I donno. I hope she doesn't look up to me, though, I'd be terrible (I'm not fishing for compliments, honestly, you can't deny I'm a bit in the head). Either way, someone will warn her off soon enough :P

Something absolutely AWFUL happened in maths yesterday. I ranted about this to everyone, but I can't HELP it! 

So we had this homework SAC right? You basically got like 50 equations and you had to make a table of points, then sketch each graph. Generally, when we 'sketch' graphs, he just lets us draw the general line. For this assignment, I just wrote one number on both axis to give a more exact idea of the line, but just that one.

You know what he said when we got them back? If you didn't write EVERY number on both axis, you didn't get a single mark. Guess what guys? I got a big fat ZERO.

WHAT. IS. THAT?!?

I mean, firstly, Toothpick showed his assignment to Mr V before handing it in, asking him if it was okay, and he didn't write ANY numbers, and Mr V said it was FINE. How's that??

So, no warning, but then there's the fact that he gave us no marks full stop! I mean, ok, you could take like one mark off each graph, or even half the marks, but all? What happened to our table of values and just the general line? You just discount all those hours of work 'cause the stupid axis doesn't have all the numbers? That's so unjust! I put my soul in it!

Honestly! I'm one of the good students in the sense I actually do all the work, I've passed every SAC so far, I try... I held out the longest when he said you had to do an hour of homework every night and get your parents to sign, when the majority of the class didn't even do that at the start... and this is just plain betrayal! WHY DID HE GIVE ME A ZERO?!

WHYYY?!?!

Dx

Life goes on.

My French oral, gosh, it was a fail. At Abby's house, we just died laughing. Her little sister is soooo cute!

Yes.

And, on a more special note, I want to thank everyone who reads, everyone who comments, you guys give me a giddy feeling in my bones that's different to the kind of tingle I get when I read about psychotic things, but they share a similar joy. Sorry I don't reply-reply, it's not... automatic, so it feels pointless. But I read and appreciate each one :) Thankies, a lot. Love you all ♥

ATM:

Reading: Storm Peak. John Flanagan. 'Tis going awesomely.
Writing: Chipped. Ignoring my need to blog, I swear I have no time. But that's lack of TIME, not inspiration, I'm determined to finish.
Listening to: Wannabe. Spice Girls. Well, this one's a cover. But dontcha love it? ^^
Feeling: ... Ech...

SO, I'll tell you what you want, what you really really want....
If you want my future; forget my past,
If you wanna get with me; better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting, my precious time,
Get your act together, we could be just fine

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
Peace in,
Laila

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ CHIPPED! *squeals*

    That's stupid as well. For me, if everybody else goes down with me, then it's not our fault. *shrugs* Reminds me of this saying "United we stand, divided we fall". I even drew a little picture thing. How cool was that?

    xD

    ReplyDelete

Meow.