Ahaha, so, I've been exploring tumblr's Muslim inhabitants, it's a pretty funky place.
Has TOTALLY happened to me, long time ago ^^ Anyway, I figure it's good reading, right? Open my eyes to some more faith/soul-building stuff. Maybe inspire stuff in other people. Light up the world.
Heh... heh... heh... well, excuse the talking bugs, but that's also happened to me ^^ I love how you can just relate with each other....
And so, this won't be a long post, 'cause I do have the worst exams this week. Bio is going to kill me. IT'S GOING TO KILL ME! I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!
Just praypraypraypraypray, and hopefully the stress will go away. Soon.
ATM:
Reading:... the Qu'ran?? Nothing else would help for these situations.
Writing: The Faux Princess. Funny, dat. I'M GETTING TO THE POINT!
Listening to: Jet Lag. Simple Plan & NatashaBedingfield/Marie-Mai. I'ma learn the French version for the exam x)
Feeling: Meh.
No matter how noble our Intentions, the world judges us by our Presentation.
No matter how perfect our Presentations, Allah judges us by our Intentions.
Peace in,
Laila




♥ teehee xD
ReplyDelete(Good luck in bio, lil' one :D <33)
I love the first pic. ^^
ReplyDeleteI've wondered myself.. o.o